FAQs (updated regularly)
- No, you don't have to be a member to register. However, significant registration discounts are available to members of SSH. For member pricing, your membership must be active through January 31, 2024. (Renew or join NOW to immediately receive member pricing!)
- Your group members will register individually, and we will prepare an invoice for you. Group admins, start HERE to send us your group information and receive your invoice. Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registrations must be canceled in writing for the refund of any registration fees paid. Cancellations for the Conference must be received in writing no later than 5:00 pm (EST) on Friday, December 15, 2023.
- Cancellation on or before Friday, December 15, 2023: Full refund minus a $200.00 per person processing fee
- A change from an onsite registration to a virtual registration must be made no later than 5:00 pm (EST) on Friday, December 15, 2023. On or before Friday, December 15, 2023: Full refund of any price difference. After Friday, December 15, 2023: No refund for any price difference.
- The cancellation policy is further defined in the registration Terms and Conditions.
- Full-time students receive a discounted registration rate. You will need to upload documentation of your full-time undergraduate student status.
- NO, IMSH registration cannot be transferred.
- Once registration is closed on January 24, 2024, you will no longer be able to register for IMSH 2024. IMSH Delivers virtual content will be available for registered attendees until June 30, 2024.
Here's how to reserve your sessions:
- Visit https://imsh.expotogo.com/main/index.
- Log in with your badge number and last name. (Your badge number is the Receipt Number you received in your IMSH 2024 Confirmation Email.)
- Click “Courses and Events”.
- Select how you would like to access sessions - by date, type, etc.
- After accessing the sessions, choose a session.
- On the session page, you MUST select “Add Session” in the top right corner to serve your seat. (DO NOT only select the “Add to calendar” link. This WILL NOT reserve your spot. It is only a calendar invite.)
- The session you added will appear in your cart. You are now registered for this session.
- Click the “Home” link to return to the main page. Repeat steps 3-8 to add additional sessions.
- We encourage presenters to use electronic versions of course materials, however, the distribution of course materials is at the discretion of the course director for each presentation. Presenters do have the option of uploading course materials to the IMSH virtual platform.
- A maximum of 30 continuing education hours may be earned at IMSH 2024.
- You will complete a presentation evaluation for all sessions attended. You will receive an email with instructions on how to complete your online evaluations. Contact email@example.com if you do not receive the link to the evaluations.
- Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) Certificate
- You will receive IPCEs for each course you’ve attended or viewed during IMSH. The collection of recorded sessions that will be available to you for IMSH 2024 will be live until June 30, 2024. You will however be able to download your IPCE credits to date at any time.
- Before accessing your IPCE certificate, we ask that you complete an evaluation form for each session attended to help us better understand how you will use information learned in your work. The data collected through these questions is used to improve future programming and provide more of the educational topics you need to improve practice.
- You will access your transcript, complete your evaluation forms and print your certificates through the IMSH CEU Portal.
- For questions regarding the administration of your IPCE credit, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) Certificate
- In support of improving patient care, the Society for Simulation in Healthcare is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team. The maximum number of Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) Credits for learning and change will be available closer to the event.
- BEFORE YOU ARRIVE ... have you downloaded the presenter powerpoint template?
- Check-in at the Registration Desk
- Also, please review the Presenter Center homepage BEFORE you arrive in San Diego.
- The Society for Simulation in Healthcare (SSH) continually monitors the health and safety guidelines posted by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as well as state and local authorities in California. It is SSH's desire to ensure the safety of our in-person attendees in San Diego at IMSH 2024. Per county and state guidance, event protocols may change again between now and IMSH 2024.
- Wearing a mask at IMSH 2024 is optional. We will provide updates as they become available.
- IMSH 2024 is being held at the San Diego Convention Center, in San Diego, California.
- 111 Harbor Dr., San Diego, CA 92101 (see map)
After you have completed and paid for your IMSH registration, please send an email to email@example.com to request your letter. SSH only provides VISA letters to registered attendees, and individuals must request their own letters. SSH will not send letters to anyone but the registered attendee.
On Sunday, January 21 there will be coffee, iced tea and lemonade available in the exhibit hall during exhibit hall hours. There will also be lunch served. Light food & a cash bar will be available at Happy Hour late that afternoon.
On Monday, January 22 there will be coffee, iced tea and lemonade available in the exhibit hall during exhibit hall hours. Lunch will also be served.
On Tuesday, January 23 there will be coffee, iced tea and lemonade available in the exhibit hall during exhibit hall hours. Lunch will also be served.
On Wednesday, January 24 there will be an extended coffee service (coffee, decaf and tea) from 8 to 11:30 AM.
Please note there are no breakfast options or snacks provided and make plans accordingly.
Wifi information will be found on the back of your badge.
Absolutely! You will need to have a Diamond Ball ticket for yourself, and then you will need to purchase your guest a conference guest pass for $250. You will then be able to buy your guest a Diamond Ball ticket for $125.
Please refer to the IMSH 2024 Terms and Conditions.